Saturday, November 17, 2012

My 5 Biggest Turn Offs

1) Making fun of my beliefs -whether that be my vegetarianism or that I'm a Buddhist. I don't tease you about eating flesh so why is it okay to say to me "you're a vegetarian, are you insane?" a direct quote from a guy I met last week. We were having a perfectly lovely conversation and geeking out over Doctor Who then that comment= lame. I also don't care if you believe in God but I don't... I respect all religions please respect mine.

2) Don't be a wuss- I've said it before and I'll say it again "I want a man not a boy who thinks he can." I think most women want that. If you can't stand up for what you believe in, can't follow your dream, or can't be honest- then I don't think we would make good life partners.

3) You can't handle tears- My emotions are my biggest strength and my Achilles heal. I cry often and not always because i'm sad. If tears scare you or you never cry yourself then you would be sick of me in .02 seconds=fact

4) You can't say "I Love You" even to a friend- I say I love you to anyone I really care about because I believe it's important and to many people don't ever know how loved they really are. You may not even know how much you care for someone until they're gone. It's important to be able to recognize your emotions and express them. I get it you're a guy that's not really your forte but refer to #2 and carry on.

5) You can't respect women's rights- here's the deal I believe women's bodies are our to decide what to do with. Why a man gets any say in what I wear, how I get my birth control, or how I live my life is beyond me.There was such much political hoopla in this past election about women's rights and I felt it was the 50's again. Come on people lets roll with the times women are powerful lets acknowledge this and move on! So if you have a feminist streak that's good with me, if you have ever said "if you want to be happy the rest of your life you've gotta make an ugly women your wife" and meant it... we're done.

This list is for entertainment purposes only and should in no way actually be used to determine if you would turn me on or off.

No comments:

Post a Comment