Monday, April 15, 2013

3 very silly things i'll admit to doing today

1. I could not for the life of me get a new jar of peanut butter opened ( I tried 6 times over a day and a half) so I brought it to work knowing most likely there would be a man there to open it for me. The femenist in me is crying but hey I REALLY wanted peanut butter crackers....

2. After watching the first date episode of new girl I actually contemplated for a good few (ahem cough cough 5 or so) minutes which charector I was most like. I came to the conclusion I think it may be Nick- not Jess like I would want it be- who doesn't want to be Zoey Deschenel????
PS- If you said "No" you're lying

3. I almost bought a pair of underwear at work today because I have needed to do laundry for days and have used all my underwear including the uncomfortable thongs, gramas, and sexy lingerie...I REALLY DON'T WANT TO DO LAUNDRY and all my quarter are gone.  I didn't but now that i'm pondering what to wear tomorrow i'm stuck with the fact I will have to laundry


Why would one post these more or less ridiculous things on the internet. Well...
A) No one I know is up right now so I have to tell someone
B) You have to find the small joys and pleasure in a day to make life worth something
C) People need to be silly to be happy so why not share my silly with the world since I want everyone to be happy! xoxo ~S~

No comments:

Post a Comment