Friday, August 10, 2012

Leaving LA

When I think of even the possibility of having to leave LA my heart breaks and I burst into tears. I know now and have known ever since going home that this is where I want to be more then anything. Ever since I was 16 I knew it had to be LA. My life is here, my chance of acting is here, what I need to do is here. Maybe I haven't been appreciating the great opportunity it is to even be here because i'm not acting just surviving. It's really hard when you heart/soul knows what it wants but for whatever reason you can't have it. I have been chanting so fiercely for the next steps to happen and then I get thrown waaaay back with the addition of the second student loan. I know I can succeed I just don't know HOW yet. It's hard to live in constant fear so it must be time to let the fear go??? is that the answer??? what would my Mom say?!?!? I just need some guidance!

No comments:

Post a Comment