Saturday, March 31, 2012

Why Women Fancy Foreign Men

Who do you fancy?
So today my morning was the definition of shitty. It was gray and cold outside, I couldn't bring myself to cook a lunch, I realized as I turned into our parking garage it was Saturday...I have to park at the hospital and walk a block (now I'll be late), then the garage is under construction only 3 levels of parking I knicked a car trying to get in the VERY TIGHT SPOT! got in one had to exit via the passenger side and suck in, at work I broke a nail. Not the best start to a day THEN A HOT AUSTRALIAN walks into my work asking for my manager. Turns out he is going to be in my area all day testing this watch line for the store! I diligently helped him set up showed him around then went about working coming to chat every so often but not too much. I was asked to do overtime and once the store was dead Luke and I had plenty of time to chat. It was exactly what I needed a little free spirited flirting. Now in the morning he had eaten something and had this crazy allergic reaction so when we first met he looked more like an ogre but I still thought he was hott. Why you ask?? The accent! Ever since my first trip to Ireland I have been super attracted to accents. I literally swoon and am instantly enchanted. I swear if there is a foreign guy within 500 yards of me I will pick them out and be enamored or smitten to say the least.... it may be my one true weakness. He surfs which is hot and totally on my bucket list! I wonder if you were to take the same man and just have him interact with various women but he used different accents each time what the result would be. Do you think some women would find him sexier depending on the accent...I think the answer is YES! For instance I love the way French sounds (the ultimate romance language) but my sister thinks it sounds like hawking a lougie. I would bet money that depending on where the female was from they would find any other accent more sexy then their "home accent." Luke will be going back to NYC in a few weeks but he has my number so we'll see if I get any surfs lessons before he goes. One things for sure I do fancy a foreign accent :)
Here is a list of what I deem to be the sexiest accents:
Yummy!
  1. Irish
  2. British
  3. Australian
  4. French
  5. German

No comments:

Post a Comment