Friday, June 1, 2012

I'm Bringing Sexy Back

          About 2 months ago now a random coworker I don't know very well said "Girl you're losing weight." I was shocked mumbled something "Like maybe a little." When I weighed myself I had lost about 8 pounds. It was just enough of a spark to really jump start me. See I had been chanting recently for the energy/desire to work out. I use to go to the gym with my Mom all the time an nature walks with Arianna so not having someone here made it seem even more tedious. Then one day the thought popped into my head "I want to go for a jog" and I did and it rocked. I'm getting stronger and can run further now since my whole neighborhood is like a giant grid it makes pacing staggering run walk pacing super easy. It's also a insane trip for the senses. There are so many types of flowers that as you run by it smells like some delicious bouquet is being waved in front of you. The slight breeze gives your face a cool rush yet you still feel the warm sun on your skin- I kinda love it. Today J's Mom whose been traveling around the US for the past month proclaimed "Shannon how have you been losing weight?" I was shocked she could tell it had only been a month since she last saw me...maybe it's that women intuition thing. I was delighted not because of loosing because I want to be healthy and live a long life. Speaking of bringing sexy back I thought i'd share something I think is kinda sexy
Matt Bomer why are you gay??? Or Joe you were just as hot i real life as you are on screen don't you want to dance for me ;) There is almost to much man candy in this ensemble to deal with! Kish gave me this book to read the Art of Seduction and it's rocking my world.... beware MA you may see a whole new me in a few days ~S~

No comments:

Post a Comment