Saturday, June 9, 2012

Flying Home

I got out of work right on time and was all packed to go. I had an awesome healthy diner with Kish and then it was just waiting the 2 hours till I needed to leave for LAX. I don't know it if was nerves but I felt so sick to my stomach even going as far as to purchase Pepto tablets ( 7 bucks for 30) at the airport for fear of actually having to vomit on the plane. The timing was perfect just enough time to check in, do security, buy water, and breath before boarding. We hadn't even taken off and I was asleep of course then woken up by take off. I was sitting next to a large man but I was so tired I tried not to care. There was a full yellow moon over LA and a orange yellow mist over the city. It was grey but somehow simultaneously eerie and magical looking. More sleep and awoke to see the hint of sunrise, sleep again, and then the full sunrise over Chicago. We landed at 5:35 boarding for the next flight 5:35---FUCK--- me running through 28 gates bridesmaid dress blowing in the wind I created and I basically ran. Made it! Then an entire row to myself and 2 straight hours of sleep. When we were landing I was blown away at how green MA was. A surprise pick up guest was in the car and he went wild on seeing me..Mahalo lol it was hilarious he was trying to jump hug and lick me all at once! It was so nice to see my father!

No comments:

Post a Comment