Saturday, June 9, 2012

Being Home

They say you can never really come home again and I think to some extent that is true. Of course many things were different and yet so many things were the same. I've been loving surprising people who aren't expecting to see me!!! They first look and don't "notice" then their brain realizes they shouldn't being seeing you and then they freak out. It's so amusing! Especially the ladies at the bank and the teachers at my school. When Jac saw me she froze I could see her trying to process my presence in her speech sessions but it was a little to overwhelming for her. I really wanted to have a nice relaxing fire party but the cards seemed stacked against me with rain. When all the brush (a gallon of gasoline too) was gone it seemed hopeless I started chanting that the one spark would ignite and eventually it became a full fledged fire! Some wine and smores with the girls was the perfect way to relax after my stressful month leading up to coming home. Change has always been hard for me even when I know it's for the best but I think i'm handling it pretty well~S~

No comments:

Post a Comment