Sunday, September 9, 2012

How Barney Stinson Changed My Life


So if you're a How I Met Your Mother fan you might say that Barney is one of the most lovable yet deplorable characters on TV... the playbook anyone?!?!? However he has a fantastic life philosophy I think more people should follow:

Of course we all have times when we may be a bit sad because we had a shitty day or something is not going our way. If there's something i've learned over the past 25 years wallowing in sadness gets you nowhere. So whenever I get sad I stop being sad and just get more awesome instead.... and that's a true story. I do awesome stuff all the time because there is so much random things to do here- I mean watching movies in cemeteries is totally normal right? Also it helps to have fun friends who will do stuff like this:

Ya he taught us to be legendary too.... what a great man. Now one more for the road:

:)      :0        :)        :0       :)        :0        :)        :0      :)         :0       :)         :0       :)           :0          :)


No comments:

Post a Comment