Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Suit Up

Sometimes you just have suit up! SO FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER (since moving here) I have taken things out of the closet that have not been worn since I was a teacher... legit. At bloomies we can only wear black and in my department we have to wear a suit jacket. However we can be pretty wild with hair accessories, makeup, and nail polish. At SCCC I can wear color skirts whatever but have to be more conservative overall. It's such a breath of fresh air to be able to style and put together outfits. To most people that is probably not a big deal. However for a fashionista like me I feel like i've been released!!! It's like the best of both worlds and even thought i'll be doing a major wardrobe change every afternoon at least I can wear color again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment