Sunday, July 15, 2012

My Afternoon with Mario and Models

So I have to admit I'm not an uber Mario Lopez fan but I def can't deny his sexiness! I was actually was at the grove once when he was filming extra and hid lol. The one thing to remember about celebrities is that they love to be flattered but it has to be done in such a way. Today we were instructed to wait at the bottom of the escelator so that when he finally arrived the first thing he would see is us clapping and adding a general air of excitment and jovialness (yes I'm making up words). Somehow the line went from 3 interns, I think they paid to line up, to a legit line in seconds. As he decended down the escalator he got bashful for a second then took pictures of us on his phone with a big smile and general celebrities cockiness of knowing you are awesome. The way I figured it is i'm hourly plus commision so if they are willing to pay me to hang out with a celebrity then so be it.
Grey briefs was like the only one who smiled like at all

I was more taken aback at the other male models who were showing off the RatedM line and playing ping pong in their briefs/underwear. There were a whole lot of balls flying around that's for sure. This one guys sole job was to pose in the briefs with girls- sure it's probably slightly embarrassing for them but you are getting paid to be mostly naked that's a pretty sweet deal. Anyways Lea and I took a picture with Mr. Lopez and I bounced back to work in good spirits (Until I had to spend 2 hours helping a lady pick out 35 pairs of sale socks then manually further reduce the price #retailhell). Giggling girls and random noises alerted me to the chaos on the men's floor but I was busy dealing with crazy people until another co- worker came up to me. She said:
K: "What did you say to Mario?"
S: "I was just being sweet. Why?"
K: "It was so weird after you left he was like looking over and looking for you in the crowd. I was there for 20 minutes and I didn't see him once move his head from looking straight at the camera except when you went up."
S: "Really?" (I blushed)
K: "What did you say?!?!?!?"
S: "I'll never tell" I responded slyly.
Muahahah sometimes it really is better to have a few secrets. As I go to sleep in my lusciously soft RatedM shirt/nightgown I kind of feel like maybe I do stand out in a crowd and I really do hope that is true.

No comments:

Post a Comment