Monday, July 2, 2012

Surprising Yourself

So I was randomly deleting old computer documents and came across one titled future. Curious and having no idea what it contained I opened it up to find this "One day im going to meet a man and he will be as strong and brave as I am. He will treat me as his equal with love and support always. He may not agree with all my life views but will understand my choices. He will always respect me and honor our commitment to each other. Together we will make a home and a family. We will be partners through life in all it’s struggles and joy." Wow what a statement..it is still exactly how I feel but I don't have any recollection of when I wrote this except I know it was since I moved to LA. I am shocked not only because I don't remember it but also because it seems like such a mature adult perspective and I am kind of proud of that. As my roommate can attest I am diligently trying to set a high standard for what I want and I know I can make it happen and except nothing less.


No comments:

Post a Comment