Monday, July 16, 2012

My Night with 2 Hot Buddhist Men

I AM SERIOUSLY DYING ( like haha laugh dying). 2 months ago I did a Byakuren (a young women's group that helps out behind the scenes) shift at Kosen Rufu (a time when Buddhists chant for world peace) and there is a young men's equivalent called Gajokai. So basically there's men my age, in the same place as I am, who believe in what I do....score. There was one individual who particularly stood out to me that day we was appointed a leader and as with most strong Buddists he radiated a overpowering positive energy. Since we were working we didn't get a chance to talk until the end when I made sure to introduce myself and congratulate him. From that point on I occasionally, like once a week, would chant that he would be at the next shift I did. All last month I never did a shift because it was to crazy since I went home and had no time off. Sometimes I would go to sign up this month and just not till the other day on a whim I picked tonight. I threw in a couple chants he would be there but didn't think much of it. Today was my 6th day in a row working I was so tired and planned on napping before going to the center. When my other Byakuren invited me to come chant with her before our shift thinking this was a smarter alternative to death by napping so I went. I chanted one last time he would be there then laughed because seriously it was 3 minutes away and whom ever it was would already be there. So I got dressed and started the shift to which my friend said it's going to be (insert random guys name here..also cute but over 35) and (insert name of my Gajokai love). lol I literally had to turn and fake cough to literally not laugh in her face and surely give my silliness away. The first minute I was alone I burst into hysterics it was just too crazy. For all you logical math people it was about a 1 in 30 chance it would be him but I will always believe it was the power of the universe. This "silly chanting" happened a few months back to when I experienced this: http://shannontcassidy.blogspot.com/2012/03/chanting-for-celebrities.html. I almost hate to use the power of the universe for something so silly but I just think it helps prove in my mind the validity of the practice and that no matter how silly it may seem if there is something you really need and you ask for it sincerely, from your heart, the universe will give it to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment