Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The "Hulk" in You

The release of rage
I have never been one to deal with anger well. If I am ever yelled at or even scolded I cry... I can't help it. People think anger and sadness are two different emotions but they are not. They're just different reactions to the same feeling of being upset and frustrated. For awhile I became intrigued by the idea of learning to box to focus angry energy and channel it, I think I want to look into that again. As an actress you have to be in touch with your emotions all of them so that you can summon them at any moment. If any particular emotion is blocked you're done for. I feel angry the most when things are beyond my control like my issue with the bank today. When someone says “Oh I’m sorry but there is nothing you can do at this time” it's a frustrating thing to hear. That’s when it takes the stronger power of wisdom and patience to figure out a solution. I am angry about a lot of things that happened when my Mom died and how I was told to do and be things I did not want to. However at the end of the day anger just eats you alive it's no good for the body or the soul. The opposite of anger is peace... a tranquility that only comes with acknowledging the anger and moving past it. I know this isn't the best blog but we all have to find a way to conquer are inner Hulk for tonight this blog needs to be mine.

This is an interesting article about anger http://www.thenoisecast.com/2011/04/defuse-my-anger/

No comments:

Post a Comment