Thursday, April 12, 2012

Reflections at the 6 Month Mark

It's official I have been in Los Angeles for 6 months now- which is half a year in the grander scheme of things. It is literally unbelievable to me. Sometimes I think I have done much and taken so many steps in being here. Some days I feel like I have done nothing considering how little I am doing in terms of anything artistic or worthwhile. I had a lot of ideas of what it would be like- I knew it would be hard but I'm finding it's harder in ways I didn't anticipate like the immense loneliness and lack of genuine human interaction being  the biggest deterrent. It's inspiring in a way that's hard to explain but every "typically hollywood" thing makes me ecstatic. Like being in the surroundings of something amazing makes you feel amazing too. Sometimes I wonder if people think about me like I think about them or have they forgotten me? What is life like when someone is no longer in it?When I first got here everyone the first 6 months is hell it's still hard after that but the first 6 are the worst. So cheers to surviving 6 and here's hoping for  6 more!

No comments:

Post a Comment