Monday, April 2, 2012

I would walk 500 Miles

There is an episode of How I Met Your Mother where it shows Marshall's beloved car that continually plays the Proclaimers song 'I'm gonna be' (500 miles). During a road trip the song goes from a terrific jam and then the worst song in the world. It comes up later in another episode as well  http://youtu.be/yhcFpbnQghk I love the sentiment behind this song because I think if someone said to you "But I would walk 500 miles and I would walk 500 more Just to be the man who walks a thousand miles to fall down at your door" It would be pretty frickin romantic.
Here are some things I would walk 1,000 miles for:
  • To my friends and family who I epically miss (too bad they're 2,300 miles away)
  • To pay off my student loan
  • To have a conversation with my Mom
  • To meet the love of my life
  • For adventure just because I like to see things
  • For a lead role in a feature film  
   What would you walk 1,000 miles for?

No comments:

Post a Comment