Friday, May 18, 2012

An Emotional Nutcase

I am an emotional nutcase- I do not claim to not be I am fully admitting that I have no control over my emotions what so ever. At the moment when most people can breath and hold back tears I can't I just cry hysterically in the middle of my work...often. It's the same with happiness I am never just content but usually blissfully exhilarated. To me a minor offense is the end of the world and a small token of friendship a cherished item. There seems to be no middle ground when it comes to my feelings. You may wonder isn't this something you can work to control?!? Well I believe the answer is no or maybe. See I need to be emotional to be an actress if I can't cry on command what good am I? Well I can cry on command and laugh and convey all the entire spectrum of emotions because I am an actress and am in touch with my feeling and have no regrets at how I feel because it's my truth. Now doesn't that lead me into making a ridiculous spectacle of myself on occasion- it sure does- but I would rather a million times over know and be able to say how I feel then repress them for even a second. Because honestly what's the point of life without a little passion??? ~S~

No comments:

Post a Comment