Tuesday, May 29, 2012

A One Year Commitment

About 2 weeks ago now I signed a one year lease with my Aussie Julius and our new roommate Kate
 ( also a Nichiren Buddhist).  This is a big step for me considering I am signing into a life plan. We only have one sub lease for the whole year and J has pretty much claimed that in case he doesn't apply for a visa here. It's important to me because ever since Nov 2009 I haven't been able to commit to anything really. It's been a survive day by day just make it through kind of mentality and that still is very much the case here. However at least there's a standard of time that extends beyond the immediate to the future- all crises aside I will be in West Hollywood for the next year. Of course that scares me but I also find so much relief in that. It means no moving, having a consistent home, and establishing a life here. I haven't the slightest clue what is in store for me I just hope it involves a camera, me in makeup, and a director saying action!

Kish and I out today!

No comments:

Post a Comment