Thursday, May 24, 2012

When Horoscopes Blow Your Mind

So I have always been a fan of horoscopes, tarot cards, anything of that sort. When I was 14 I made my email aquarius and my birthday and it been the same ever since. Today mine read "Under the combined influence of the Hermit and Justice you are craving for security and calm, and for sorting out your love relationships. You therefore decide to keep away from people and withdraw into the depth of your own soul, to assess your situation."I couldn't have written a more purely true statement then if i had actually written it myself. The day of prom my horoscope said something like "you have worked very hard for this day, celebrate, and don't forget to make you acceptance speech short" that night I was crowned prom queen! Of course I think there are hookey bs things out there but i do think overall there is something to it. Have you ever met someone and been like they are such a (insert sign here) and they were. I had one friend and he was so his sign it was unbelievable and I do think I am very much the passionate, emotional, caring aquarius.


2 comments:

  1. Funniest thing about this post... it's supposed to be "Top 10 Reasons You'RE an Aquarius"...and you didn't even mess up the grammar that time! :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right!!!! I am getting better I swear this blog is making me see some of my common mistakes learning disability be damned!

    ReplyDelete