Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Pets and Soldier Return Home Videos

There are so many of these videos floating around the internet universe. Not a week goes by on fb I don't see a link to one of them and I can't resist. the connection between humans and animals is so amazing This video however is my personal favorite http://teddyhilton.com/2012-05-26-soldier-returns-dog-cries  Clearly the dog is so overwhelmed to see it's owner again. It makes me think what it will be like when I'm reunited with all of our pets in MA I miss Zoey the most and plan on seeing her asap. I think Mahalo will show the most recognition because he will even bark when he hears my voice on the phone (once skyping he liked the ipad) and Wally I think will care less! My new room mate has a cat but I do miss PV's dog Thor I really want a pet but honestly feeding myself is hard enough but its the one year plan for sure. Animal's love and devotion never cease to amaze me ~S~


No comments:

Post a Comment