Wednesday, May 30, 2012

10 Reasons to Date an Artist 5 Reasons to Date Me

First Read this: http://www.howaboutwe.com/date-report/10-reasons-to-date-someone-in-the-arts/
Number 10 is my favorite:

Artists lead exciting, passionate lives.

And when you date them, you get to be a part of it for a while.


Now I am going to give a list of 5 reasons why you would want to date me as someone who has always been involved with the arts:
  1.  The arts have shown me I am passionate, I appreciate life, I cherish the little things
  2.  From comedy classes and teaching kids I can now make any mundane activity fun because I find the joy in almost anything ( I'm also told I'm funny so that helps keep things lively too)
  3. I am creative so I am always making something cool and interesting for you to enjoy or laugh at if it turns out really badly
  4. Acting has taught me to know my objectives so I know what I want so there's no bullshiting
  5. Because I know what I want to be I have a direction and path I'm following so isn't someone with the courage to follow the dream and take a risk kinda sexy???

No comments:

Post a Comment